Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
That looks like a very fun track! I find karting a really good way to blow out some cobwebs and find it more physically draining than I would expect!
yea I can imagine when the tracks are full of such tight corners and not exactly that wide looking.

I think the only karts I ever went on were the ones they used to have at American adventure world.

I probably could have convinced my dad to take me karting at the weekends probably would have been more fun...
fishing was the big thing when I was like 13+ though at least in my area back in the 90s.
my dad used to take me and a couple a friends every weekend to whatever canal, lake or river we wanted :D
one time he locked his keys in the car lol, he had to take 2 busses back home to go get the spare keys... we didn't seem him for like 2+ hours LOL

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Makita DHP481z combi drill to replace my very old Bosch PSB 12VSP-2 that is starting to show it's age (~20 years or so now). It was also very long for a cordless making it a pain to use in tight spaces.
50013514847_f1b9b3e188_b.jpg

Associate
Makita DHP481z combi drill to replace my very old Bosch PSB 12VSP-2 that is starting to show it's age (~20 years or so now). It was also very long for a cordless making it a pain to use in tight spaces.
I have the same drill, its a beast, be careful on low speed, it has enough torque to tear your arm off:D

Soldato
50013514847_f1b9b3e188_b.jpg
Also looking for a drill but thinking maybe get a drill and impact driver twin pack, not an expert, doing a structure out of 2 by 6 joists soon, not sure what's best, torque wise 50 plus, not sure

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Also looking for a drill but thinking maybe get a drill and impact driver twin pack, not an expert, doing a structure out of 2 by 6 joists soon, not sure what's best, torque wise 50 plus, not sure
I started out with just a makita dtd154 impact driver a couple of years ago which so far has been great. It’s certainly up to any household/garden task. I’ve not used the drill yet but based off the way it feels, I think it could well rival the mains powered Bosch I use for the heavy tasks. (Though not the sds drill for masonry work) I think makita do a drill / impact set with batteries and charger, though I think it’s quite an expensive set.

If you don’t own an 18v battery system yet, look at the options and choose what suits you based on size/weight/comfort/cost be it Milwaukee, dewalt, Bosch, ryobi or whatever else. The batteries and charger cost a small fortune which keeps you stuck to a system.

Back
Top Bottom