Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Commissario
Bought a bit of water mixed with plants and things.

y4mRPNJBNA73A2vDFiXmMb9mFlnxhaRq8-GMxSAlgTB6gZp808CFweo787cvAr99zEuqfDFWWcL2rIdfibGD0vXYwnlovULikd1wkQdwmy8v2lFTRI4xVFFkk9HRWNA3w_rrQORgruySbU5yffBS4TirmjF-Vnzgr5L9uHZh-OaDX3xlfJFULLhWjMXOYJluzd3HDG40O-noi58qL5bgyYx-A
Ah I was tempted by that one, have got the pale ale one coming tomorrow though!

Associate
Nice haul, I recently picked up a impact driver few weeks back, don't know how I lived without one! I'm after a mitre saw so would be interested on your thoughts on that one.

Can't speak from experience of that particular mitre saw but I bought the same brand jigsaw recently, which I needed for one tiny job, and can say you get what you pay for. Very cheaply made with little power, inconsistent cuts, jams a fair bit. For something like a mitre saw I'd be paying more for a better, well established brand.

Associate
My mitre saw is just for cross cuts and it's been great for that so far. Not that i've used it LOADS, but i've started work on a little stool and i'm more than pleased with the results so far.

It was around £50 in B&Q. I do wish I had bought one with a rail so that I could do wider cuts, but thats only to save time really.

Soldato
Also to carry this on and get everyones abuse out the way in one swift blow. I wanted some cheap polarised sunglasses for when i'm out paddleboarding and don't want to lose anything decent if i fall in.

These just turned up, my wife things i look like a dick. She's not quite used that word but her reaction seemed to imply it :(

a3VbLSW.png

Man of Honour
Gold watches aren't my thing sadly :p

I ordered Barton Bands Elite Silicone straps for 2 of my watches and one arrived today which is annoying as I placed both orders at the same time as one order yet they shipped as 2 items with individual tracking numbers.... Love the quality and some unique features not found on any other straps on the market so I think these are keepers.

This one is Olive green on the outside, black on the inside. Quick release spring bars, locking keeper which has a tab that keeps the strap end in place when worn which is genius.

Barton-Silicone-Elite_20200618_160908.jpg
Barton-Silicone-Elite_20200618_150838.jpg

Back
Top Bottom