Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
There was about 3 or 4 posts following each time a purchase was posted. Same as most things in here really.
More posts moaning about them looking crap than the discussion.
Just pettiness :rolleyes:

Soldato
There was about 3 or 4 posts following each time a purchase was posted. Same as most things in here really.
More posts moaning about them looking crap than the discussion.
Just pettiness :rolleyes:

I mean there were about 5 pictures of trainers on each page, followed by 5 posts about said trainers (positive or negative).

Was a period of a week or so where nearly every page was 90% trainer pics and chat and nothing else.

I think trainers should still be allowed to be posted here, but just not to the level that they were a few weeks ago, even if I think you're all mad for spending so much on trainers.

Soldato
Makita DLM432Z. Got it for £186 without the batteries which seems alright

I already have the batteries as I have the drill/impact driver/saw/angle grinder / multi tool - got to collect them all :D
Oh that's a lot more reasonable than expected. The DeWalt one is closer to 400 the last time I checked!

Interesting how it takes 2 batteries to get the voltage.

Caporegime
I don't think the pictures of the items they have purchased was the issue, it was the very long discussion about said items of which they had purchased.

And as they weren't sensible Oxfords or some nice Penny loafers the boomers *mods took exception.

:cry:

But it's okay certain forums members can make threads literally about nothing and write drivvel and it's allowed to carry on.

Soldato
IMG-20210419-193322.jpg

IMG-20210419-183549.jpg

Back
Top Bottom