Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Nobody. But you said people not having time because they're young families struggling to make ends meet was a reason. Which is why I asked do those families usually live in houses with very big gardens. C'mon, follow the convo!

srlqeUS.jpeg

Finally brought my Bosch Indego out of the garage where it's been hibernating for winter and it's already doing a cracking job again, one of the best purchases I've made, and I've only got about 380sq/m of grass

Guess this arguement has taken a strange turn, people who are young enough to want a robot and have a lawn "big enough" to bother (I'd say any lawn is big enough, mowing the lawn is a complete waste of anybody's time in my opinion, way better to get a robot to do it and better for the lawn too.. ) is probably working long enough hours that they are "time poor" even if objectively not "struggling to make ends meet", or certainly have better things to do with their spare time (like arguing on the internet perhaps)

An unexpected stop by F&M yesterday whilst visiting family. Never been before, never intended to get anything either but Keemun is one of my favs so couldn't be helped.

F%20FandM_20220327_131133.jpg
Of course you got one of the silver strainers :D

srlqeUS.jpeg

Finally brought my Bosch Indego out of the garage where it's been hibernating for winter and it's already doing a cracking job again, one of the best purchases I've made, and I've only got about 380sq/m of grass

Guess this arguement has taken a strange turn, people who are young enough to want a robot and have a lawn "big enough" to bother (I'd say any lawn is big enough, mowing the lawn is a complete waste of anybody's time in my opinion, way better to get a robot to do it and better for the lawn too.. ) is probably working long enough hours that they are "time poor" even if objectively not "struggling to make ends meet", or certainly have better things to do with their spare time (like arguing on the internet perhaps)

Oh look at me, I’ve got more grass than you! :rolleyes::D

Nobody. But you said people not having time because they're young families struggling to make ends meet was a reason. Which is why I asked do those families usually live in houses with very big gardens. C'mon, follow the convo!

OK, I never said anything about people struggling to make ends meet, I said to cover current high rents / mortgages. I'll use myself as an example, I earn a pretty decent wage, but I work 45-55 hours a week for that, I'm lucky that my rent isn't too bad to be fair. I treat myself to toys all the time, If I could find one of these robo mowers at a decent price, I wouldn't think twice to get one if it saves me half an hour a week mowing my lawn.

Anyway, speaking of treating myself to new toys, After buying a new Aorus 3080 last week, I decided to bring my Z370 / i7 8700K PC a bit more up to date. New motherboard (Asus ROG Strix Z690-A) and Intel i9 11900K processor. Sticking with DDR4 rather than going with DDR5 though.

(Although, after going Z690 route, i'm tempted to take the 11900k back and get an i7 12700K instead as they are the same price) Opinions?

51966081239_f1c42a653f_b_d.jpg

Last edited:
42" C2 finally arrived and thought what the hell and got some LSX's to go with it which were on offer. which savings were promptly wasted on the wall brackets :p Loving the latter sound, still need to tweak the settings on the former :o

FclESUT.jpg
aA5CUkf.jpg

Is that a BiFrost 2 at the bottom?

A robotic mower works out much cheaper than paying someone over the life of a mower. It also means you don't have to have someone coming round your house every week, arrange to be in, leave the gates open, etc.
Pretty sure it was a joke based on the high revenue earners only having gardens large enough for it to be worthy of a robot mower/time saving being large enough to justify it.

If your garden is terraced, i.e. broken up by steps I assume you would need a robo mower for each lawn?
Build a ramp?

Back
Top Bottom