Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

New helmet, may have scuffed the old one :D

shoei_helmet_nxr_philosopher-tc-2.jpg

Well, since it's friday and we're sharing helmet pics...

TfEoz8g.png

New lid for the new trad climbing season :cool:

Smelly stuff and styling stuff. Never tried Brylcreem before, and now I need something to keep my hawk under some semblance of control I thought I'd give it a go. Must me OK, my Grandad used from his teens until he died in his 90s.

tM0jtjah.jpg

Smelly stuff and styling stuff. Never tried Brylcreem before, and now I need something to keep my hawk under some semblance of control I thought I'd give it a go. Must me OK, my Grandad used from his teens until he died in his 90s.

tM0jtjah.jpg

That combo reminds me of 14 year old me.

Haven't used Brylcreem since my teens, I remember it being very oily, I wouldn't touch the stuff now. I would take a big sniff of it though to take me back 20 years :p

That combo reminds me of 14 year old me.

Haven't used Brylcreem since my teens, I remember it being very oily, I wouldn't touch the stuff now. I would take a big sniff of it though to take me back 20 years :p

I've never used any product on my hair at all (tell a lie, I used hairspray back in the hair metal days), so only went for Brylcreem because I remember my Grandad using it. It seems to work OK though, went out for a meal last night and it kept my hair from flopping down over my face. That's good enough for me. :)

Am I allowed to post this? Not really the traditional "trainers" that people collect but still shoes regardless.

I need to shift a few pounds and I live in an area full of active people so thought screw it, why not?

RZIsI4l.jpeg

Bought my wife some nice running shoes too (Saucony).

gLTnQAh.png

Wanted a replacement laptop to replace company Chromebook, one I can take anywhere with a decent battery life; so plumped for a Dell XPS 9310. Photographs don't do it justice, its a really nice looking laptop.

The Chromebook was okay but let down by a dreadful screen. I always resort to using my Dell L502X which despite being 10 years old and used daily, has a terrific screen and never missed a beat; so now its time to retire (and restore).

Whilst higher resolution XPS models are available, 1920 x 1200 was my choice as it has a decent battery life and perfect for retro gaming!

Installed Quake 3 and running at 1600 x 1200 - perfect! :)

I go to Bodmin nursery ,awesome place ,they have a 3 pots for a tenner section and a £7.50 section ,but i like that they grow most of their stock ,i also use the one in wadebridge but they buy all their stock in ,i tend to go straight to the discount sections tbh just tlc needed
Thanks for the tip @moon man. Went there today — the place is great and wife-approved!

I keep saying all the time I spend on this site is worthwhile. :D

Back
Top Bottom