Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Got a new sim racing steering wheel and wheel base yesterday - I race on iRacing and ACC (PC)
- Fanatec CSL DD 8nm wheel base
- Fanatec McLaren GT3 v2 steering wheel

52051856206_3216324f97_b.jpg

52051856221_de22951efd_b.jpg

Associate
It's just gone off the rails and not interesting anymore... people posting photos of everyday items... it used to people posting cool tech and other such out of the ordinary things... just interesting witnessing its demise over the years... like much of this forum. Going to stop watching this thread now...

Soldato
It's just gone off the rails and not interesting anymore... people posting photos of everyday items... it used to people posting cool tech and other such out of the ordinary things... just interesting witnessing its demise over the years... like much of this forum. Going to stop watching this thread now...
No leaving posts, gtfo

Caporegime

I thought my imported Japanese knife is interesting? Even has a wood saya with ebony pin to hold it in like a sword! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom