Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Been doing sous vide for a few years now. Despite the thousands of recipes on the webs, beef just isn't as good as other cooking methods. The fat just doesn't break down enough, even after searing. Always experimenting with different cuts, though. :)

Chicken and pork, however, blow away anything cooked with the usual methods.

I've had a friend preach the virtues of sous vide chicken to me :D With beef my understanding is its about the cut of beef you are cooking. Eg's sous vide works better for fillet not sirloin

Soldato
I've had a friend preach the virtues of sous vide chicken to me :D With beef my understanding is its about the cut of beef you are cooking. Eg's sous vide works better for fillet not sirloin

I've also found sous vide can turn some cheaper cuts of beef into something worth enjoying.

Soldato
My well used Hyperx Cloud headset that I purchased from here in 2014 finally gave up the ghost last week.
It served me well and thought it was only correct to get the Cloud 2 to replace them.
Found a shop on the bay that sells "used" items, in reality its just open boxes products sold at a discount. Just looks like the box has been sitting around for awhile in a warehouse or something, everything was still wrapped up inside like no one ever touched it. Got them for £25 vs £60 new.

IMG-20220601-194609.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom