Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Why did I not already have one of these?!

IMG20220810095028.jpg
:eek: You didn't have a twin plug socket before :eek:

:D

Man of Honour
It’s been a busy buying afternoon.

Managed to grab a great deal on a 65’ Neo QLED Samsung. Went out of stock, was about to pay more elsewhere and then another appeared when I checked back, last one too. Also added a Q930B soundbar.

Plus all the less exciting stuff like bed, sofa, tv bench, kitchen appliances.

Soldato
It’s been a busy buying afternoon.

Managed to grab a great deal on a 65’ Neo QLED Samsung. Went out of stock, was about to pay more elsewhere and then another appeared when I checked back, last one too. Also added a Q930B soundbar.

Plus all the less exciting stuff like bed, sofa, tv bench, kitchen appliances.

I think you've been ripped off, we can't see any of those items :o

Caporegime
Some shutters.

Not as pretty as just having windows but much better to stop people on the road peering in

wtrj63k.jpeg

6HSTeBo.jpeg

Everyone seems to have teal now! We have it too. Its always been one of my favourite colours.

We have wooden shutters (the drop down ones)

I do feel they reduce the light. We have them on the front of the house for people peering in also.

Soldato
They look cool. Do you feel like you've lost much light?
Thanks, I like them. Yes I think they do reduce light slightly, but to be honest it's south facing and large windows so not really an issue.
Everyone seems to have teal now! We have it too. Its always been one of my favourite colours.

We have wooden shutters (the drop down ones)

I do feel they reduce the light. We have them on the front of the house for people peering in also.
Aye they do reduce light slightly as per above. Much nicer to have privacy though.

Soldato
Congrats.

NGL would love to be in a position to buy (deposit woes) but importantly i would love to have a workshop!
Thank you. Really got super lucky on this. Previous owner had been here since he was 19, died at 72 in December last year. House has lots of history as the family were bonkers aviation enthusiasts.

It's a total dump and will need thousands spent on it, but hopefully the crippling, crippling debt, will be worth it :D

Back
Top Bottom