Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Will the VRAM be enough though??? - Paging @TNA and crew :cry:

I got one of those smart wifi power monitors:

tenda-beli_power_box.jpg

And did some testing, I knew my PC was pretty efficient under normal browsing etc, but didn't have any hard figures to back it up, now I do:

tenda-beli_power_stats.jpg
Hard figures ZbcOYgd.png ZbcOYgd.png ZbcOYgd.png ZbcOYgd.png ZbcOYgd.png ZbcOYgd.png ZbcOYgd.png ZbcOYgd.png ZbcOYgd.png

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Soldato
Jokes on you as my sweats are now totally dry and were out the washing machine at 9am. ;)
That thing costs 7p per hour to run.

Sounds like you've just had it running for 11 hours. That's 77p. A load in my heat pump tumble dryer costs about 51p.

I may be missing something, but those things aren't as cheap to run as they seem. 7p per hour sounds cheap but it's actually not really. In fact I own one, but just use it as a passive air dryer. Try not to leave it on overnight.

Soldato
That thing costs 7p per hour to run.

Sounds like you've just had it running for 11 hours. That's 77p. A load in my heat pump tumble dryer costs about 51p.

I may be missing something, but those things aren't as cheap to run as they seem. 7p per hour sounds cheap but it's actually not really. In fact I own one, but just use it as a passive air dryer. Try not to leave it on overnight.
Your heat pump tumble dryer was £700 tho

Soldato
Looks like a hell of a (plunge?) saw. What you going to use it for?
Plunge sawing stuff :)

Making a few of the kitchen cabinets (in-frame) for my O/H as she needs bespoke sizes. We've also got engineered hardwood floors to lay so will need to trim long lengths. And also some seating/cabinets in a dining area to build in too.

Using a circular saw with a long fence is a bit of a PITA and doesn't give reliably straight cuts, this will give a cleaner cuts with a smaller kerf and less waste. At least what I have isn't compatible with a track, nor really suited to precision work, isn't cordless or part of the teal army :p

Soldato
Plunge sawing stuff :)

Making a few of the kitchen cabinets (in-frame) for my O/H as she needs bespoke sizes. We've also got engineered hardwood floors to lay so will need to trim long lengths. And also some seating/cabinets in a dining area to build in too.

Using a circular saw with a long fence is a bit of a PITA and doesn't give reliably straight cuts, this will give a cleaner cuts with a smaller kerf and less waste. At least what I have isn't compatible with a track, nor really suited to precision work, isn't cordless or part of the teal army :p
Looks proper heavy duty compared to my cordless makita saw :D

I bought some lights and the services of a plasterer.. I had to multi tool back out my stop tap behind toilet

MSs495o.jpeg

25Yf4RK.jpeg

cyWcaka.jpeg

1bHLFu3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom