Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Recommendations? :)
I've only experience with mine, which is an ElectriQ Ecosilent 14000 BTU Smart Aircon unit, that also has a dehumidifier function. It's big, heavy, loud and I don't think cheap to run! But it does seem to work well.

I only suggested a dehumidifier because we had problems with damp when drying clothes over winter on heated racks. Even with the windows open (not ideal in winter) it still got unpleasantly humid. Dehumidifier appears to rapidly deal with the ambient humidity, but only time will tell if drying clothes was indeed the culprit.

Last edited:
Consigliere
tHATS TINY! And a lot of dosh.

Other person in the household didn't want a 'super big' one and this is fine for 2 people. :)

Price - Want it to last. Has a 3 year guarantee plus cheap to run. The alternative, from a high street catalogue for half the price, is v v OOS everywhere so had to go bigger on price.

Heated airers are gonna sell out very soon. Massive demand.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Other person in the household didn't want a 'super big' one and this is fine for 2 people. :)

Price - Want it to last. Has a 3 year guarantee plus cheap to run. The alternative, from a high street catalogue for half the price, is v v OOS everywhere so had to go bigger on price.

Yeah you can see from the fact 15000 people have viewed the item in the last 24 hours

Soldato

Did you get the cover for it? I found it didn't dry very well without.

Associate
Recommendations? :)

We have an "electriQ 12 Litre Low Energy Smart App Alexa Dehumidifier with Digital Humidistat and Air Purifier"

The smart app part of it makes it easy to set routines to only come on when there is too much humidity. Worked really well and was quite quiet too. Don't use it as we've moved to a new build so don't need it, but recommended

Soldato
Managed to (finally) get the Dry:Soon Mini Tier 3 Heated Airer (Lakeland)

Going to be so useful. :)

This design of rack is the work of the devil. I had one on holiday in France. You have to mess about with every rung to hand things. Best of luck. Apparently you can get covers that make it even quicker.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's only a 3060 TI but a decent upgrade from my GTX 1070 :)

HlXwTVWh.jpg

Will the VRAM be enough though??? - Paging @TNA and crew :cry:

I got one of those smart wifi power monitors:

tenda-beli_power_box.jpg

And did some testing, I knew my PC was pretty efficient under normal browsing etc, but didn't have any hard figures to back it up, now I do:

tenda-beli_power_stats.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom