Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Don
Starlink arrived. Annoyingly Google Chrome changed the account name from my wife to me after i'd entered her details when i used autofill down the page. I tried to change it after placing the order but they wouldn't do it, and said i needed to just re-order and then return the wrong one. Seems a huge waste of time!
What's the performance like? Latency?

Don
I bought a knob. A shiny, round, knob. A knob that feels nice when your wrap your hand around it. A knob that is nice to manipulate.

rb5cqqF.jpeg

Soldato
eQB8VKP.jpeg

A controller holder... This is the way... :cool:

@Raymond Lin hopefully you didn't order a KK3 Max controller, a week later of usage and mine started to have creaky shoulders and triggers, seems the QC is terrible so I ended up returning it :o

On the flipside I was sent the EasySMX X10 to test and it's genuinely excellent, much like the GameSir Cyclone Pro I bought before the KK3 but with a more refinements so I've decided to just keep the X10 as the main controller and bung off the rest.

Oh no.... It was the first controller I bought and returned within a month. The quality is terrible, cheap plastics and creaking joins and rough feeling sticks due to no anti-friction rings :o

I literally got the x10 yesterday - its really good.
The app is garbage but i don't see me using it. Hopefully they make a windows app soon - might be useful for remapping buttons. I'm not actually sure how the back paddles work.

Man of Honour
The app is garbage but i don't see me using it. Hopefully they make a windows app soon - might be useful for remapping buttons. I'm not actually sure how the back paddles work.

Yeah the app will only get used here and there to check for firmware updates really. The remapping of the back buttons is really easy, you'll find instructions in the manual but basically it's hold the cog button for 5s until light flashes green, press the back paddle to remap, then press the button you want it to copy, then press the cog button to apply the change and the flashing green light returns to normal.

what holder is that? i could do with a simple one

It's not super cheap, but it is good quality.

Soldato
Yeah the app will only get used here and there to check for firmware updates really. The remapping of the back buttons is really easy, you'll find instructions in the manual but basically it's hold the cog button for 5s until light flashes green, press the back paddle to remap, then press the button you want it to copy, then press the cog button to apply the change and the flashing green light returns to normal.

It's not super cheap, but it is good quality.
awesome, thanks

Caporegime
I bought a knob. A shiny, round, knob. A knob that feels nice when your wrap your hand around it. A knob that is nice to manipulate.

rb5cqqF.jpeg

Is this your first knob?
Quite the bulbous "tip" you have there.
Did the postman post the knob through your letterbox? Or was too big had to go through the back door?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom