Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Sonos Era 100 for the office.

DSCF3930.jpg

DSCF3931.jpg

DSCF3932.jpg

Man of Honour
Jealous! Tippy top of my "Tools I want but can't justify yet" list. Although I'm fitting some laminate flooring in the coming weeks and it's totally justified to buy one just to make a small notch in the skirting, right?
Definitely, was £70 something new off eBay (although hasn't come with what it said it would). Without a battery though, but I already have two.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Jealous! Tippy top of my "Tools I want but can't justify yet" list. Although I'm fitting some laminate flooring in the coming weeks and it's totally justified to buy one just to make a small notch in the skirting, right?

You need one. They are amazing. When you need one they will save you so much time and effort and you will find new and interesting ways to use them all the time.

Associate
Sonos Era 100 for the office.

DSCF3930.jpg

DSCF3931.jpg

DSCF3932.jpg
How are the new Sonos products? I have a couple of original 1's and a 3 which still work really well. Had a few issues with the migration of the new app which still seems to be a bit flaky. Ive been tempted to upgrade to the newer stuff whereby i dont need a bridge.

Back
Top Bottom