Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
It doesn't ring a bell but you may be right -- your cars could get damaged and you had to fix them after races too?

An not sure. MSR was more about doing certain challenges i think. Was freaking glorious though at the time.

Also realised i've just used "Freaking" twice in 2 posts. For a word i don't think i use much, that's impressive!

Last edited:

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
I didn't know about the Plus vs non-Plus version before but essentially the Plus comes with the posh palm rest that Logitech do sell on its own. I ended up selling the palm rest on MM as I don't use them lol.
Yer that's the only difference I found, don't need a rest so S ordered for size comparisons :cry:

Reactions: mrk
Soldato
Ballast for the mirror arrived a week early, which was nice.

nEUUfF1.jpg

Soldato
As a barefoot shoe wearer and OCUK Toe sock advocat, i've struggled with my cycling shoes because my feet are pretty wide and bike shoes are always narrow meaning i have to size up to get reasonable width which then comes with it's own issues.

Been on the lookout for some new shoes and found these. Proper foot width and a nice mesh forefoot which gives loads of wiggle space :cool:

S8GDRrK.png

Soldato
As a barefoot shoe wearer and OCUK Toe sock advocat, i've struggled with my cycling shoes because my feet are pretty wide and bike shoes are always narrow meaning i have to size up to get reasonable width which then comes with it's own issues.

Been on the lookout for some new shoes and found these. Proper foot width and a nice mesh forefoot which gives loads of wiggle space :cool:

S8GDRrK.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Another sleepless night :D

Soldato

I vote for a name change to ToeSock.

Soldato
This was today, bought off Amazon, not resolved the issue yet. Stupid seller asks ME to ship the thing back before issuing a refund. I don't think so. Told them to come pick it up or I will go through Amazon's A-Z guarantee and recover the cost that way.
We just took delivery of a Ninja foodi cooker

All factory sealed but upon opening it there was marks and scratches all over it. Called Argos and they are swapping them over tomorrow so quickly sorted out.

Seems like couriers these days care less about what they are delivering, hope you get yours sorted asap

Caporegime
I'd rather give it all away to you lovely lot for free.

Although i do charge for requests. Here's a special one i did for @aVdub

meynOkq.png
A terrible plug for your content.

I know the forum likes my leggings. But I don't want to spoil the clientele with too much content

That's tapo isn't it? That's nasty!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom