Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
More electricity ingredients

1000070000-01.jpg

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Give me a detailed review on the wireless capability of it... because it is supposedly real crap compared to the Logitech boards.

I’m using the 2.4ghz dongle and it works as you’d expect. I’m not gaming with it so can’t comment on that.

There’s quite a lot of marketing on the V2 about improved wireless speeds.

Can thin & light go with extreme keyboard wireless performance and low latency? Tradition says no, but on Air75, our tradition is to challenge the limits of the 'yes' space. After supporting 4 devices simultaneously for the first time, we have made a huge leap in wireless performance by unlocking 1000Hz polling rate 2.4G connection. Through state of the art chips and attention to details that facilitate radio wave propagation, we have put the new Air75 in the ranks of 1000 Hz pro-gaming keyboards in 2.4G speed, as well as endurance with a 60% larger 4000 mAh battery. Air75's wireless experience has been elevated so much, that it is difficult to tell from a wired one.

Soldato
I’m using the 2.4ghz dongle and it works as you’d expect. I’m not gaming with it so can’t comment on that.

There’s quite a lot of marketing on the V2 about improved wireless speeds.

The complaints I have heard are mostly that it goes to sleep too quickly and takes far too long to get going again when you start typing again.

Contrast that to the Logi MX Keys and Mechanicals, especially with the Logi Bolt. No matter how long you leave it, it is virtually instantly typing again - no keypress delay at all.

Reactions: LiE
Associate
Was looking forward to delivery of this air compressor for use in my workshop. I had already bought a hose/air jet (for cleaning) and made a bracket to wrap it around for storage. I simply don't have room for a retractable hose.

Well after opening the box I found the machine was damaged, it was very poorly packed and a hard impact on the front end had damaged the regulator (which protrudes furthest and was just asking to get damaged). The support was bent, the threaded connector torn out with the threads stripped, and worst of all the air tank dented by the bent support resulting in loss of integrity. Even if everything else were replaced/repaired that tank is no longer safe to use and could fail catastrophically.

This was today, bought off Amazon, not resolved the issue yet. Stupid seller asks ME to ship the thing back before issuing a refund. I don't think so. Told them to come pick it up or I will go through Amazon's A-Z guarantee and recover the cost that way.

Soldato
How much? I am going to build a console station in my garden room for my kids to explore. I need to get an Xbox for Sega Rally, but have a Ps3/Xbox 360, Megadrive, Master System, Amiga, Atari, Dreamcast ready to go!

------------

I am rejigging my garden lighting and went full gucci belt on the workshop:
kYmpFrw.jpg

Initial thoughts are not great lol! Spent an hour or two "hot glueing" the lights in place under the drip edge. It just doesn't go dim enough to be nice....we'll see.
I have a Dreamcast controller if you want it

Back
Top Bottom