Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Those things saved my bacon on so many occasions. A 16th century house with walls that have remnants of horse hair still in them was not a happy material to mount things like curtain poles onto but these always got the job done.

Yep ours is 1950s with (in places, usually where I want to drill) plaster like compressed dust with bricks behind either like sponge or graphine

These are by far the best solution I've found and need to refix a curtain pole and some to keep as spares :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
More grip tape, this time proper pre-cut ones for the XM2we.

dRy1UQ6.jpeg

Soldato
XM2we is now creaking if I squeeze the sides, exactly a year after getting it, so I convinced myself this was a valid excuse for a new gaming mouse and it just so happens Turtle Beach have a new one out after their Roccat acquisition that weighs 46g :eek:

wkvWW49.jpeg
zyZqD9l.jpeg

XM2we is 62g, so you'd think when a mouse is already that light, a lighter mouse couldn't feel any lighter surely? Wrong! This thing feels like I'm picking up a piece of card lol.

Love the software too, can remap the buttons to anything and use Easy Shift for multiple macros/alt commands which I use for nifty stuff, like ultrawide scaling on youtube/Netflix etc:

PifU23H.gif

Thats cool and all but how is the battery life?

Soldato
Getting rid of my CD collection was one of the toughest things i've ever done ahead of relocating. There was a lot of crap, but i do wish i'd kept a select few rather than get rid of them all :(

I am like this now but with my old childhood game collection. I really should just sell it all and mebrace the digital future on the Switch, etc.

But damn, my inner hoarder is fighting back hard. How do I shut him up?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Thats cool and all but how is the battery life?
Not as good as the XM2we. I can go a full week with a single charge on the XM, this is rated to 40 hours and so far that seems to align exactly. The battery is obviously smaller hence the weight reduction, and the plastic is lighter than the Endgame too. I would say Endgame XM2/XM2we and OP1we are unmatched for a combination of build quality, performance and battery life. The OP1we is also several lighter. than the XM2s.

I also realised I can remap the DPI button on the bottom of the XM2 so it does a key combo like the Turtle Beach lol.

In terms of performance, no noticeable difference between PAW3370 and PAW3395 between the Turtle Beach and XM2we. Both are 1000Hz and both support the same underlying features. I would say unless someone needs the 46g of weight, then the Endgames mentioned are unbeatable for a combo of everything and it seems lots of dedicated mouse reviewers would agree as far as 1000Hz mice go.

Ultimately all comes down to grip style and mouse shape. If these don't suit your hand then doesn't matter how great battery or specs are lol.

Last edited:
Associate
£50?! That is a bargain.

Well, £55 delivered. They're the slightly older version but I'm quite pleased with them. I prefer them to DT770Pros and HD600s that I've had before, and definitely sound a lot better than my gaming headset (G733).

Soldato
I am like this now but with my old childhood game collection. I really should just sell it all and mebrace the digital future on the Switch, etc.

But damn, my inner hoarder is fighting back hard. How do I shut him up?

You don't

Guess it depends on any collectables. Some of my cd's sold for outrageous amounts on Discogs which softened the blow!

Back
Top Bottom