Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Fan upgrade.
I got mine 2 years ago and love it. I've had it by my bed the last few nights and its really kept me cool and able to get some kind of sleep. I've been thinking about getting another one, maybe the Sefte one with the extendible arm but its £175 odd. Maybe I'll just get another of the 1056P so I'm not having to lug this one up and down in the loft, where I work from, which has been over 33oC the last two days. If we get more heat like these past few days I might have to relocate my work stuff to the living room.

Soldato
A new lamp for my weirdly eclectic cinema room. Made from an old Polish cine cam.

20240628_012257webtest_by_saiper_dho8hot-pre.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
so that's a £360 air fryer ... with a current £140 voucher on amazon, bit bizarre ?!?
not sure air fryers can cook steaks anyway but https://youtu.be/k-bRacel92Q?t=208

I'd like to see a European or Brit review of this product that doesn't smother everything in a tonne of salt, pepper and garlic powder like the yanks do, which, much like Guga does, means you could smother a turd in that and it'll get the nod of approval.

Soldato
Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
My Hue white ambience bulb for the desk uplighters from 2016 has died :(

Bought a colour ambience pair as an upgrade :)

wwvebqi.jpeg

"But mrk, can't see anything it's just black???"

Well of course, the bulb died so there's no light, DUH!

Installed Hue Sync to enable colour sync with games/videos, kinda :cool:

jHFyXFx.gif

Back
Top Bottom