Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I've only bought one of those other /alternative/ wallets before, which I returned! The Ted Baker one this has replaced lasted maybe just over a year. I use all the cards often and the right side slots have started to fail at the ends, the glue they use has come undone and sticks to the card edges. Not really great wallets long term being used and abused multiple times a day really, especially given the price.

Life will be much easier when all stores can simply scan the loyalty card app on the phone screen, as well as accept contactless payments. Until then, 11 cards must be carried :(

Love your photos, mrk! Always perfect.

Thanks! Although that pic is just a standard pic I guess :p

Soldato
Got this Trove "wallet". Been looking for a card type wallet that wasn't too simple in terms of pockets, but not too thick either. This is thinner than my old wallet when this is packed with 11 cards.

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/20160807-_26A7168.jpg[/IG]

Also, made in Engurlund. Gotta support the locals :cool:[/QUOTE]

Have you had a look at the "Tag" accessory they have for it? I've been after a thin wallet like this for a while but haven't found one I particularly fancy.

Soldato
Got this Trove "wallet". Been looking for a card type wallet that wasn't too simple in terms of pockets, but not too thick either. This is thinner than my old wallet when this is packed with 11 cards.

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/20160807-_26A7168.jpg[IMG]

Also, made in Engurlund. Gotta support the locals :cool:[/QUOTE]

That's a nice looking wallet :)

Soldato
I take it you agree with me then since you deleted the rest of my posts.

Still don't see the need. I have never needed to use any form of ID outside bar such places as the airport.

The reason it sits in my car and this goes for must in NI I bet, comes from the days of army checkpoints and getting stopped at least twice in one day. But that is long gone.

Caporegime
Why do you carry your driving license? I can think of no reason why you need to carry this?

Mine just sits in the car.

Buying alcohol? Do you look 12? :p

My wife is 36 and got ID'd in Waitrose yesterday. I witnessed this, before anyone suggests she's telling tall stories!

I personally carry my driving licence around because it's less effort to just carry it and never need it, than to not carry it and wish you had it.

Back
Top Bottom