Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I've believe it when I see it :p

As did I, I thought has to be either a programmed routine or CGI so I looked at the reviews...

My son had all ready been through all these videos and generally if he wants something he has usually researched it so I normally trust his judgment for Christmas and Birthday present selections

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Some waterproof leather boots for fishing and other wet weather activities. Also The Art of War. I hear it quoted/referenced so much in fictional literature that i thought it made me get it. Had a flick through and it is very interesting, like hundreds of individual mantras of a master general. Interesting to read through a small yet influential book.
22851623_10156125773693072_558231507_o.jpg

Caporegime
As did I, I thought has to be either a programmed routine or CGI so I looked at the reviews...

My son had all ready been through all these videos and generally if he wants something he has usually researched it so I normally trust his judgment for Christmas and Birthday present selections

Hi. You can adopt me too. Kthnx.

Soldato

This is how skynet starts, with cute little robots playing keep away :D

Associate
Some waterproof leather boots for fishing and other wet weather activities. Also The Art of War. I hear it quoted/referenced so much in fictional literature that i thought it made me get it. Had a flick through and it is very interesting, like hundreds of individual mantras of a master general. Interesting to read through a small yet influential book.
What boots are these?

Soldato
What boots are these?

http://www.rockport.com/rockport/bo...wear-waterproof-all-waterproof-styles#start=1

They are comfy, warm and seem super durable. The toungue is connected to the rest of the shoe so it is waterproof up to the fabric bit. I have never bought Rockport before and saw it in a local shop. Instantly wowed by the feel of the worked leather and build quality, seems far more durable than the all of the boots i have bought for twice the price.

Back
Top Bottom