Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
The wife and I are very interested in a Hisense 65" television. Our new lounge is much bigger than the old one and we actually struggle to see the 49" now!

I'm just worried about going from Samsung quality, to Hisense. How are you finding it?

I've had a 65" Hisense (65m5500) for a few months, coming from a 42" Samsung and very happy with it, especially for the price :)

U709gZs.jpg

Caporegime
Nice! The previous occupants of my c.1910 house ripped all of the original fireplaces out *sob*. There would have been at least 3 if not 4.

I’m old enough to remember when they were worthLess and loads of people ripped them out when doing up their houses for a modern look and they all got smashed up and put in skips. Saw 14 out of one London house all broken.

GeX

GeX

Soldato
Nice! The previous occupants of my c.1910 house ripped all of the original fireplaces out *sob*. There would have been at least 3 if not 4.

With ours, the insert and a (modern, working) gas fire are there but they'd put a horrible wooden surround on for some odd reason. We have a small one in the master bedroom too, but the fireplaces for the rear chimneys are missing.
The dining room has an open fireplace and stove though, which looks good

d2w2XP6l.jpg

It's now backlit a Hue RGB LED strip now though :)

Man of Honour
37212785234_6d7ff59764_h.jpg

Now can play all my retro consoles and home computers (to an extent) in high quality, upscaled 1080p :D

Back
Top Bottom