Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Bike.

voodooooooo-20160823-190909.jpg

How come it has mismatched brake disks? :cool:

Soldato
:eek:

Was that like the ultimate teardown,rebuild service you had or something?

Recently had my mountian bike serviced it cost £35,It was well worth it feels like new again.

It was the middling service for £70 from Havebike. Guy phoned me up yesterday morning and said 'in order to make the most of the service, our mechanic recommends you...'. Racked up £140 of extras, such as new chain, new bottom bracket, even new pedals I think. I'll see when they drop it off later.

It's only a 12 year old Carerra Vulcan. They cost like £270 brand new.

Associate
It was the middling service for £70 from Havebike. Guy phoned me up yesterday morning and said 'in order to make the most of the service, our mechanic recommends you...'. Racked up £140 of extras, such as new chain, new bottom bracket, even new pedals I think. I'll see when they drop it off later.

It's only a 12 year old Carerra Vulcan. They cost like £270 brand new.

Sir, you have been well and truly been stitched up like a kipper!

Soldato
Sir, you have been well and truly been stitched up like a kipper!

Indeed. Should have just bought a new Carerra Subway (or similar) for the same money.

Bike does hold some sentimental value, due to some epic cycling holidays and as it was a gift from my mum.

I'll take it back to the local bike shop next year.

Associate
Indeed. Should have just bought a new Carerra Subway (or similar) for the same money.

Bike does hold some sentimental value, due to some epic cycling holidays and as it was a gift from my mum.

I'll take it back to the local bike shop next year.

I would certainly keep the bike for sentimental reasons. I treasure anything I have left that was a gift from my late mother :)

Back
Top Bottom