Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
My copy of the new GW Adeptus Titanicus arrived yesterday, it basically sold out everywhere within minutes, so I was very lucky tonym pointed me in the direction of a store that still had stock when I got an email from the place I'd originally ordered from telling me "sorry we over sold our allocation, as a huge favour to you we'll sell you this bundle that has almost the same bits in it for only and extra £20".

titanicus.jpg
Will you be breaking the airbrush out for that lot?

Soldato
My copy of the new GW Adeptus Titanicus arrived yesterday, it basically sold out everywhere within minutes, so I was very lucky tonym pointed me in the direction of a store that still had stock when I got an email from the place I'd originally ordered from telling me "sorry we over sold our allocation, as a huge favour to you we'll sell you this bundle that has almost the same bits in it for only and extra £20".

titanicus.jpg
Oooh shiny, stop. PCs is an expensive enough habit, don't let me start on the modelling again :D

Commissario
Will you be breaking the airbrush out for that lot?

Oh yes, very much:)

Spray can for the lower torso/structure then the airbrush for all the armour panels etc.

One of my friends popped round on Saturday and we spent an afternoon/evening in the garage working on Knights, whilst my brother and I assembled a Knight each, he was busy painting one (spray can for structure, airbrush for washes and armour panels), and in about 11 hours he did the bulk painting on a Valiant and two Warglaves.

We're looking at a weekend of gaming next year where there may be 6 of us playing Knights, followed by a Titanicus game:)

Oooh shiny, stop. PCs is an expensive enough habit, don't let me start on the modelling again :D
Keep telling yourself that....just don't ever go into a GW store :p (I was much the same until I went into a store with my brother about 15 years ago and ended up walking out with a Tau army under one arm, the codex under the other, and a slightly dazed expression on my face).

GeX

GeX

Soldato
New monitor (the middle one) and new speakers (below the outer monitors!)

VCRaROOl.jpg

Plan is to either go down to the one single 4K screen, or keep the two 1200p screens at the sides but on monitor arms.

Back
Top Bottom