Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
It's £18.25 for 525g and three bottles last me four to five months. Don't know where the £30 come from

Stand corrected it's £30 for a kilo for the dirty spring wash

yeah I was in the shop last week. the wife wanted a couple of things out of there. she believes in all the crap they tell her in store.

I saw that the biggest bottle was £30 a pop. so you paid £60 for shower gel that will last you 4-5 months?

what is wrong with soap? also if you care about the smell then just buy source for £1 or whatever it is in asda.

Soldato
Spiderman, bamboo straws and Sony rx100 mk2 used from the members market.

Will need to take the camera out a couple times to see if its much better than my huawei p20 pro phone prior to going to America on holiday next year (landscapes/holiday shots mainly). I assume it will be, will also see how it compares to previous micro 4/3rds set up.

5c2hmaR.jpg

rNNVU1o.jpg

4bsp5nx.jpg

Man of Honour
I got some FUEL

rps20181103_160335_847.jpg

Added to the ingredients of my custom shake:

rps20181103_212143_484.jpg

Hulk smash?

rps20181103_214443_877.jpg

Last edited:

Bar

Bar

Soldato
We have metal straws and with 5 kids is saving a lot of plastic, they come with a straw cleaning brush as well so always well cleaned and no impact on taste at all

Associate
A first glance that looks amazing and a bit cute. Then the nightmarish doubt creeps in, the one that says you will wake up with that on your chest, a red light glowing from those face holes as it starts to spoon away at your chest like a demonic puppy digging for a bone.

How long did it take and can you make one with LEDs?

well.... um... yeh, a chilling vision of things to come! Im making 4 dogs in total, going on ebay. Im making some little robots too, they have led eyes :)

Soldato
I assume this is the latest fad in the war on plastic. Can't see them being all that hygienic or pleasant to use though? Don't they impart a taste?
Yea Mrs is trying to stop kill the planet... They're easy to wash/clean and don't impart a taste. Unfortunately I find theyre a bit too big though... (joy of plastic is tiny wall thickness..

I use them to save my teeth.

Caporegime
If it were hulk jizz, Phate would never have let it get as far as that cup

Spoken like a man with experience!

I assume this is the latest fad in the war on plastic.

The state of our planet due to single use plastic is a disgrace. Whilst the biggest changes need to come from the biggest companies we can all have an impact by doing a bit which is minimal effort on our part. If everyone did that, the impact is much bigger.

We're always reducing our single waste plastic where we can. Since we've started doing it, the amount we throw out is shocking compared to what it was before. Doesn't take much.

Caporegime
The acid test is how often I find the fan comes on, and in the past few weeks, not a lot for general stuff and not for video so it's fine.

Didn't realise that your screen has a fan in it to cool it down and it's temperature is monitored.

My surface pro has that but not my hp or Toshiba laptop. Only the chassis has fans.

Back
Top Bottom