Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
So jelly. I'm still going to wait for the new fabrication factories to come online in 2020 is it before I buy an OLED. When I do it's likely going to be a 65 inch at this rate too.

Oh well only 19 months to go or thereabouts.

well after a few days of messing about with the panel it blows me away, 65" is perfect, will have to get it pro calibrated at some point :)

Caporegime
well after a few days of messing about with the panel it blows me away, 65" is perfect, will have to get it pro calibrated at some point :)

wait until it beds in then. best to do it after like 500+ hours iirc. how is light reflection / mirror effect? do you find you need to control the lighting within the room? i have 2 tv's with front glass panels so that means no lights in front of the tv are allowed to be on when in use. otherwise the reflection distracts me a lot.

Soldato
wait until it beds in then. best to do it after like 500+ hours iirc. how is light reflection / mirror effect? do you find you need to control the lighting within the room? i have 2 tv's with front glass panels so that means no lights in front of the tv are allowed to be on when in use. otherwise the reflection distracts me a lot.

There is a bit of reflection, not as bad as my old plasma, there is a window looking onto the tv but I just close the blinds, I don't watch much TV though the day anyway so not a big issue, for lighting I have philips hue in every light fitting to control any light spill.

V F

V F

Soldato
TjxGOpCh.jpg

4ZJ4mq7h.jpg
4ZJ4mq7H.jpg

2xbDA1DH.jpg

2xbDA1Dh.jpg
2xbDA1DH.jpg

Very nice! Did you get the Oppo for a good deal or did you have to pay crazy prices since they are no more? As shops and 3rd parties were bumping the prices near double when they announced they are pulling out of the market.

Soldato
Very nice! Did you get the Oppo for a good deal or did you have to pay crazy prices since they are no more? As shops and 3rd parties were bumping the prices near double when they announced they are pulling out of the market.

Well kind of on my first order then the retailer let me down after waiting 5 weeks for it, so had to sourse another one and by then giving the very limited stocks had to pay a premium :( it is region unlocked for dvd and blu rays though which is good for imports.
Just watched blue planet 2 tonight 4k HDR incredible picture quality, blown away :)

Soldato
Lol, the bonnet strut, nearly took my bloody head off in the wind :D

It's a MK5 GTI and the next parts are a high pressure fuel pump and turbo.

I'm considering sticking with the K03 and just going hpfp, intercooler and adding a turbo downpipe and sports cat. Then an RTech remap. Think that will do me, the right balance between power and cost.

I've got bigger brakes and some handling mods to do as well.

Back
Top Bottom