Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
32295353278_cdb6d26dc4_o.png

Round 1 order, delivered today, more to follow :)

Man of Honour
Sorry this is a double post from the wallet thread but I’m so chuffed I’m putting it in here too.

Hi team - my secrid SLIMwallet (not mini) arrived today and I am blown away. It’s very small and will definitely work with the new slim tiles. I have the old chunkier style tile model which is much bigger than the new slim tile and you can see what it looks like with the tile in it in the last few pics. All pics have 4 cards in the aluminium bit, one bonus non-embossed card on the other pockets plus £30 (£20 note and £10 note).

Ff8kDHL.jpg

zAkfxfn.jpg

Next to tile (which is a chunky style old model tile - girly colours one too oooOooooOo)

TKEvsQN.jpg

aXSGyqg.jpg

With the tile in it showing how much it causes a bulge (bear in mind you would never look at a wallet like this and your pocket would keep the flat closed):

eezzfK9.jpg

If you put the chunky tile in the stupidest position you can see it:

K5NL7Zt.jpg

If you put it in the most sensible position:

fNcjDtC.jpg

The only downside I can see is that the leather will definitely scuff very easily. I’ve made some mini markings with my well trimmed nails so keys will wreck it I bet.

Overall, absolutely blown away. Must purchase. Again this is the slim wallet, not the mini wallet.

I will update when I get a slim tile :)

Back
Top Bottom