Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
If you are ordering off a popular auction site, simply search for "connectx-2" then order by lowest price inc postage, and scroll down until you see two cards and a cable as a bundle. It will probably be from China (mine were) but despite the free postage should arrive promptly and with tracking (mine took <7 days) and with no import costs (you may get unlucky on this but that would just change them for super cheap to cheap).

Thanks, ordered last night and have the tracking info - hopefully won't have to wait to long :)

And look what arrived in the mail today or more accurately was abandoned on my door step by Yodel who handled the final delivery

Will try and test them this weekend when I have some time to play.

Soldato
My sons skiddies :p he's 4 by the way

For the love of god, can someone buy something? This thread is usefully busy with people buying stuff, now I'm taking a battering, everyones wallet closes? The **** is wrong with you guys?! :D Someone buy a corner sofa or a £200 kettle

You lot have given me a complex, I'm moving the sub this weekend. I hate you all. Except @silversurfer, he's my new forum best friend.

I've been struggling to think of things I actually want/need to buy. I had a £5 off £20 spend at Amazon offer recently, in the end I used it on a pre-order of Last of Us 2 which doesn't even have a release date yet.

Interested in the Hue play bar lights, but not sure if I would use them on the TV, or at my desk upstairs.

Soldato
Wanted something lighter and less hot than the plate carrier so I picked up a warrior low profile chest rig in the sale from £80 down to £34.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Soldato

Passed my motorbike test recently and as my old bike got stolen, decided to get a good chain and padlock to go with the alarmed disc lock and GPS tracker.

Soldato
Have had these awhile now just for the gym, really really like them, good fit, though may seem to hurt the inner ear for a while but think the silicone tips break in a little.

Yeah they have a good sound, and although I agree they hurt the ear if you dont position them right, most of the time they are comfy.
Only issue I have is that I've had to change music apps as Poweramp keeps popping/cracking during playback. The other app(s) I use dont :confused:

Back
Top Bottom