Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
I still use TSO Host. Seems good to me but only recently I found out I was on their old 2x Pro package whereas now they have unlimited bandwidth with the same storage space for half the monthly cost so I changed to the current. Getting more for less is pretty neat :p

wH8Eqm3.jpg

Always support games with no BS approach. GRID just hit the play Store for £9.99 and I used my Play Rewards balance to buy it. It has all DLCs free with lifetime updates as well as no in app purchases or anything else to pay. Game's extremely well optimised too on mobile and full controller support.

Associate
dcBFun8.jpg

another switcher and a 4k fire stick hiding in the back, having the stick in the cupboard knocks the wifi speed down a ridiculous amount Ethernet adaptor on order.

I need to get myself something like that, getting fed up changing the ports on the back of the TV all the time? Any issues with it and do you have a link for it?

Associate
I need to get myself something like that, getting fed up changing the ports on the back of the TV all the time? Any issues with it and do you have a link for it?

yeah slight issue with the auto switching if i turn the xbox off with the controller is still has power albeit a small amount, so it doesn't switch back too the fire stick i'm using it does if i kill the power completely too the console, but my external hdd attached too the console seems too keep spinning too for some reason so i'll live with that and just unplug the console.

but picture wise can't fault it everything works 4k , HDR, dolby vision with no loss of quality , sound all works dts from the console too the AVR Dolby digital from the fire stick too the AVR. nice metal build quality the remotes a bit cheap but does the job.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HDMI-FiveH...076XWNQP9/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Soldato
yKOd.jpg

Bought some new Air Max 270. Was never my favourite shoe (I'm a 90 or 97 guy) but seeing it in person it really grew on me.

Then cause today had some really decent deals on Nike I managed to get a pair of AM720 for under half price! Again, they're not even one of my favourite shoes but at the price it was available I thought I'd get some as I'd never get the 720s at full price.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

@amigafan2003 I would have ripped everything from that corner and started again placing things. OCD at it's best lol

Nah, it's a work space, not a beauty pageant :) Everything is right at hand exactly where I need it.

One thing you learn when doing a Ph.D is that OCD is the devil incarnate - let it go and be free man ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom