Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Beautiful, I'm ten minutes away, gonna load on up for the summer lockdown.
Ah there ya go, that's handy :) im about 15 mins away. It's worth checking their website first though as they update the shopping lists each morning to show whether anything is sold out and when they expect more. They also list anything that has a limit in place :)

Caporegime
My first pair of open back headphones! Shame the cable it came with was broken :( only paid 100 tho
LDVNY8e.jpg

I have them. Probably the best headphones you can buy for music.

I have HD700 for gaming too.

AKG Q701 for console use and DT770 for if someone else is in the same room.

Xm3's for portable and just ordered in ears.

Soldato
Should have bought sennheisers or audeze
I know that they are not the best but they feel great to wear, you can move about my whole house without losing signal and as an added bonus you can connect over Bluetooth and WiFi simultaneously which allows me to take the odd call, get message notifications and I can listen to music as well as have group discord calls at the same time as hearing the game over WiFi.

Yes they are pricey but a really great all rounder at a high end of the market.

Oh and the hot swappable battery that is already charged in the base station is unequalled.

Soldato
I know that they are not the best but they feel great to wear, you can move about my whole house without losing signal and as an added bonus you can connect over Bluetooth and WiFi simultaneously which allows me to take the odd call, get message notifications and I can listen to music as well as have group discord calls at the same time as hearing the game over WiFi.

Oh and the hot swappable battery that is already charged in the base station is unequalled.

That's honestly not that bad for convenience. I presume as a headset there's a mic too?

Price is a bit yikes though, they could've at least used something better than off the shelf drivers for the cost.

I haz 4090!
Don

Ignore him mate. Cracking pair of headphones and as you say, amazing for all-round use.

Google some EQ settings though, they aren't the best out of the box and they sound miles nicer when you tweak the EQ.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Bought a pair of these Kanto YU2. I used to have some last year but sold them as I was using a HomePod/Sonos for a little while. Got the sub coming soon to add a bit more depth.

Kanto_YU2.jpg
What stands are those?

Back
Top Bottom