Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I'm moving area if that's in the region of £500K.

I think he was referring to the fact he's saved £15000 on the first 500K - the rest/remainder he will have had to pay duty on. If not then as mentioned i'm moving...

EDIT: Maybe not by much - just googled house prices in Plymouth around £500/£600K mark - we really do need to move. There are some lovely properties in great locations - but the commute would be a killer...

And @ramirez - gorgeous house/location.

Yeah that's right saved £15k on the first £500k. House is listed and was £650k, have sold all my worldly belongings to be able to get it but it should be the forever home.

Need to update my location, I live just outside of Altrincham in Cheshire now.

Associate
This week's somewhat needless purchase was a Ring Doorbell (v2). My mesh network kept interfering with my old wireless bell and I got tired of missing deliveries etc. I know it is a massive data slurping device, but so long as it works....

***NO STOCK IMAGES YOU MONSTER!***

Last edited by a moderator:

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Yeah, of course not everyone will like the same things. I'm sure you spend money on some things that others would be confused by. That's what makes life so great, right? :)

I love my car, it's not a hobby by any means. I think it's how it/they can make you feel. A cheap, reliable, A to B wouldn't make me feel like mine does at times, so doesn't really compare and that's why we/I 'do it' :)

I guess something comparable for me might be art. I don't really get it. People will collect paintings. I don't really get it. I don't really feel anything looking at it... but I'm sure others do. 'Live gigs'. I don't get it. Uncomfortable. Expensive. Miles away. Not as good quality as a perfect recording in amazing headphones. I don't care for the 'atmosphere'. Obviously many, many do.

Anyway, today's wall decoration are the Jabra Elite 75t totally wireless headphones. The Jabra Elite Sport were my preferred earbuds for a long time, and I know others thought the 65t were the best available, so it will be interesting to see how these perform.

0tymGXBh.jpg

I'd be keen to hear:eek::cool: your feedback on these, been fancying some true wireless earphones for a while to replace some cheap Anker ones, nearly got the sports last week so a comparison would be great?

Soldato
New wall decoration...

kMZovtah.jpg

749ZtLMh.jpg

Talking of earphones, I'd like to know what Andy thinks of the new Pixel Buds. I've got a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania 1s and I think they're excellent earphones for the £99 I paid for them, but I also really like the look of the Pixel Buds 2 and have read good things about them so far.

Soldato
Yeah that's right saved £15k on the first £500k. House is listed and was £650k, have sold all my worldly belongings to be able to get it but it should be the forever home.

I'm gonna go out on a Lymm and say the plus side must be that the postman should be able to find it...

Soldato
Talking of earphones, I'd like to know what Andy thinks of the new Pixel Buds. ... I also really like the look of the Pixel Buds 2 and have read good things about them so far.

Now, given that I'm certainly no audiophile, I'm loving them at the moment. Love the design, love the ease of use, love the comfort (almost fell asleep wearing them last night... which is odd because Mr Mobile said they were as uncomfortable as all others... I disagree. They feel much smaller in my ear) love the sound quality, really crisp and clean with decent base.

I'd be keen to hear:eek::cool: your feedback on these

I've not even opened them yet, which depends on when I get the Pixel Buds review done, I guess. Hopefully this week :)

OcUK Staff

Really nice place and seems a good price. Blasting the M5 around your way at weekend and know the area well, very nice. :)

OcUK Staff
I bet that sounds amazing. Any chance of some audio so we can hear it under duress?

Very quick little run, sorry about the horrendous squeak but the seats auto bolster in corners and my drivers seat bolster sometimes squeaks, should have turned it off for video but forgot as I enjoy the free hugs the car gives lol.

For a V10 it is very muted, but I do plan on modding the exhaust and intake a little to let the V10 sing some more, it is alarmingly fast though for such a large car and has no issues putting power down either.

Soldato
@Gibbo

Thanks for doing that. I have a soft spot for V10's so it's much appreciated.

It sounds great, even in its refined state, and I can't imagine what the torque feels like. Does the seat grip you as you turn? That's crazy.

Great stuff. I look forward to hearing it again after the mods.

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo

Thanks for doing that. I have a soft spot for V10's so it's much appreciated.

It sounds great, even in its refined state, and I can't imagine what the torque feels like. Does the seat grip you as you turn? That's crazy.

Great stuff. I look forward to hearing it again after the mods.

Yeah its got the seat option where you can turn on automatic seat bolstering, so harder you corner the more they grab to hold you in place, very gimmicky but funny trick to play on passengers who when they experience it are like what the hell was that. :D

Associate
Recently bought my first home after years and years of saving.

zv7026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom