Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Got wood from Worktop Express (2m length, 635mm deep, 40mm thick) to replace my terribly cheap fibreboard desk top. Expensive for what it is, but really impressed by the finish. Since the Karlby from the same swedish furniture vendor as the previous one I had is particleboard under a veneer, a solid bit of wood felt better to buy.
Which mouse mat is that? It looks exactly the size I've been looking for. My Mega Mat XL is just a little too tall

Associate
It's the Corsair MM200. I bought it from the river named shopping emporium a while ago. I like it because it's slim as you say.

The full dimensions are 930 x 300 x 3 mm

Last edited:
Caporegime
What's this 1995?

I got a set of Tapo P100s - don't need the pcm function just be able to turn it on/off remotely. Works great for turning my pc on before I get into the house and vice versa.

Currently using it like this..

rb06Rvsl.jpg

Its not its final place. But it is so lazy. Wanted to test it.

I can go downstairs and the kettle is done! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Currently using it like this..

rb06Rvsl.jpg

Its not its final place. But it is so lazy. Wanted to test it.

I can go downstairs and the kettle is done! :D
Do you have a kettle to which the power is solely determined by the plug? I've only ever seen kettles with a separate switch/button which would need to be pressed in addition to the smart plug being activated.

Caporegime
Do you have a kettle to which the power is solely determined by the plug? I've only ever seen kettles with a separate switch/button which would need to be pressed in addition to the smart plug being activated.

As above.
Can leave the switch depressed on mine.
Just make sure don't leave it dry! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Leave the button down once you refill it.

As above.
Can leave the switch depressed on mine.
Just make sure don't leave it dry! :D

Plenty of kettles will switch off if removed from the power, must be a no volt switch or similar. Not sure if my current one does but the last did!

You all need a weekett! Funny name aside it's my second smart kettle. The key features are:

Configurable temperature target
Timer
Keep warm for x mins at y temp
Remote on off

Invaluable in the winter!

Back
Top Bottom