Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Because for the majority it doesn’t really warrant the spend.

I’ve had properly setup mesh in my house using Unifi stuff and I’m now using the Sky router with no noticeable issues.
I still get 60mbs in the shed across the garden and the same in the other side of the house through 60cm thick walls.

The supplied stuff just seems a lot better these days through the technology trickling down.

That's more a problem of our speeds being crap more than anything. You could get 60mbps through a coat hanger.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks ace, how much?

Bit of elbow grease and a new Volvo badge and that'll look almost new, well done :D

£8k

Yeah, only issues seem to be cosmetic, but there are a few. All wheels and callipers need a full refurb, new badge, fix the wobbly wing mirror, couple of small chips touched up and a proper deep clean and it’ll sorted cosmetic wise.

Last edited:
Caporegime
£8k

Yeah, only issues seem to be cosmetic, but there are a few. All wheels and callipers need a full refurb, new badge, fix the wobbly wing mirror, couple of small chips touched up and a proper deep clean and it’ll sorted cosmetic wise.

Not bad, I was expecting a bit less tbh but the car market is drunk AF at the moment so nothing surprises me anymore.

Soldato
Not bad, I was expecting a bit less tbh but the car market is drunk AF at the moment so nothing surprises me anymore.

Being a T6 and such a high spec one, it’s priced about right compared to other V60s of its age.

It has (among other options I’ve already forgotten):
Adaptive Cruise
Heated seats
Lane assist
Blind spot detection
Cornering Xenon’s
7” Infotainment screen
Premium sound package (Dolby Pro Logic)
Electric seats with memory

Back
Top Bottom