Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
New cheapo ooova to replace the decade old cheapo one. Quite impressed with the new one with how good it is. Much quieter. Less than half the wattage at wall and all round excellent for £45.

uc

Old one looks battered as it lives in the same cupboard as my dumbells.

Reminded me of this for some reason

Ez83U8s.jpg

Soldato
One of these. Was located in Stafford, (I'm in Norfolk, but my dad and a mate were out that way this weekend so did the deal and delivered it for me) and was less than a million, billion quid. A few marks, but in a million times better shape than mine, correct colour so will blend in close enough until the respray next year. Pretty chuffed tbh!

3KRUbyE.jpg
All the way to Stafford to get a bag of rolls(?)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
One of these. Was located in Stafford, (I'm in Norfolk, but my dad and a mate were out that way this weekend so did the deal and delivered it for me) and was less than a million, billion quid. A few marks, but in a million times better shape than mine, correct colour so will blend in close enough until the respray next year. Pretty chuffed tbh!

3KRUbyE.jpg
I want to say that’s for a Corrado?

Soldato
All the way to Stafford to get a bag of rolls(?)
100g parcels of chicken breast, fur teh gainz bro.....
I want to say that’s for a Corrado?
Well done, internet cookie for you!
Corrado Storm?
Storms were only in Mystic Blue and Classic Green, so mine's a lowly, poverty spec......1994 VR6 in Metallic Blackberry, one of the nicer, imho, colours

Soldato
Amazon still superb in Spain. Ordered yesterday as we keep walking bits into the apartment when moving from inside to outside!

QAvNEBD.png

Have an old Roomba at home, and had always talked about a better one for Spain, this just brings the purchase forward a little. Had looked at a cheaper one, then had scope creep up to about €700 for one with a self emptying function, before scaling back.

Luckily my mum has prime here. She's already coveting it for when we head back to the UK!

Last edited:
Soldato
I want a robo vacuum but we have parquet flooring and I'm worried it will end up dragging a stone through the entire house scratching the crap out of the floor

Can't comment on Parquet, but we've had ours in the UK on laminate in the previous house, and now Karndean and haven't had any issues with that over ~7 years. Surely and small scratch could be sanded out with Parquet if it ever did happen?

Permabanned
This months is very expensive for me as I made couple of expensive purchases. First of all we had to change our sofa in the living room and i finally ordered that. Couple of days ago i also found hearing aid for sale and decided it is time to get a pair for my mom. Even with the huge discount, these things are not cheap at all. I think people who have them, will understand what i am talking about.

Last edited:
Soldato
New cheapo ooova to replace the decade old cheapo one. Quite impressed with the new one with how good it is. Much quieter. Less than half the wattage at wall and all round excellent for £45.

uc

Old one looks battered as it lives in the same cupboard as my dumbells.

I got a cheapo Argos Value one I bought in 2008 and still works great + you can buy a pack of bags for it off the bay of e for like £3. :cool:

Soldato
I got a cheapo Argos Value one I bought in 2008 and still works great + you can buy a pack of bags for it off the bay of e for like £3. :cool:
They're like tanks.

The cord recoil strength on the new amazon is insane. Like full recoil in 1 second. Lethal would be another word to describe it :D

Back
Top Bottom