Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I was commenting on this recently. Very rarely do you see San Miguel in Spain, other than in English type bars. Generally it's Mahou/Cruzcampo. Although i've found Ambar and Turia becoming more popular which are a little heavier than the traditional Spanish lagers.
Also find it odd that Amstel is always very popular.

It's still Alhambra or Cruzcampo for me.
Never seen Cruzcampo in the UK. A nice beer

Soldato
I was commenting on this recently. Very rarely do you see San Miguel in Spain, other than in English type bars. Generally it's Mahou/Cruzcampo. Although i've found Ambar and Turia becoming more popular which are a little heavier than the traditional Spanish lagers.
Also find it odd that Amstel is always very popular.

It's still Alhambra or Cruzcampo for me.

I trained it to a few places in Central Spain for a few days last year.

I didn't see San Miguel in any of the (many!) bars we visited. Seemed to be either Mahou or Estrella and not much else.

Man of Honour
A massive UFO, I mean WiFi 6e Access Point for the upstairs ceiling, and a POE switch for it and some cameras.

DADCBB4-E-5-CE2-47-D8-B2-C5-479-BDBE3-E4-E6-1-105-c.jpg

Associate
San Miguel is from The Philippines, so not surprising it’s not huge in Spain!

I did not know that. Learn something every day :p

I've just purchased a TV for the lounge, as the person who owns the current one is moving out. Went a bit overboard but managed to pick up a Samsung Q80B 65" QLED 4k set for £590. Seems like a pretty good deal, should be here within the week.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Does WiFi 6 hardware do anything at all for non WiFi 6 clients? Genuine question as I'm looking to replace my flaky Linksys mesh with a WiFi 6 mesh and wondering if it's worth it.
I don’t think so tbh, I discovered afterwards I don’t own any 6E devices! :cry: But I was doing a mini overhaul anyway so it’s ready for a good number of years. Plus the AP has a 2.5 Gbps and if I’m working over Wi-Fi I can near on reach that with multiple devices.

Back
Top Bottom