Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Is that the lg turbowash™ FWY606WWLN1?
Been looking to buy that model for a few weeks (the grey version) but it's never discounted like the white one). Can get the white one on very for just £438

It washing well?

I have had a similar model for over a year now I think and it's been superb (https://www.lg.com/uk/laundry/washing-machines/f4v309wse/). So good my mum bought one too on recommendation from me after guys on here pointed me in the right direction. Both are going strong still.

Soldato
Been looking to buy that model for a few weeks (the grey version) but it's never discounted like the white one). Can get the white one on very for just £438

It washing well?
Apparently (I just copied LG FWY606WWLN1 off the website, so yep... matches)

Tbh, maybe too early to know. It was reasonably quiet and the first load came out fine. Dried in an hour, which I'm not used to either, so early signs are good. Also, happy I was able to pay £435 then, including delivery. install and removing the old machine. (JL Discount and other offers)

Soldato
Apparently (I just copied LG FWY606WWLN1 off the website, so yep... matches)

Tbh, maybe too early to know. It was reasonably quiet and the first load came out fine. Dried in an hour, which I'm not used to either, so early signs are good. Also, happy I was able to pay £435 then, including delivery. install and removing the old machine. (JL Discount and other offers)
The cotton turbo option does a 39min wash doesn't it? It's very confusing looking around as there are different things about turbo wash 360. And I think just turning the machine on and pressing Spin is it's spin only cycle?

Last edited:
Caporegime

yclUsidpYDtU.gif

Back
Top Bottom