Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Wacom Intuos Pro (Medium)

You pay a premium, but Wacom are quality products. Amazon had these on a decent offer, couldn't resist. I've owned several Wacom products over the years, and my Intuos works fine, looks rough though, so seeing the offer I finally caved.

How times have changed. Not only is it a drawing tablet, now it is a huge touchpad! :cool:

CdYauex.png

Soldato
Don't think it's nuts. Surely if you have a chimney you never use, you'd block it to stop heat getting out?
Well I thought it was nuts initially but then obviously not when I saw how many balloon bags exist! I won't be using the chimney till winter again so this will stop the draught it causes through my door (y)

Caporegime
I've never seen this. Is it like beef jerky and you just snack on it? I assume it's a lot tastier than that though as the stuff I buy from the Supermarket is not so good.

Biltong is to Saffers what tea is to Brits. It's a staple food over there, you've not lived until you've had some good biltong.

Next time I'm at my local Saffers shop I'll grab some for you if you like, just PMe your address :)

Back
Top Bottom