Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
That was the only book I bought at Uni that was worth the money :).

Great book indeed. I am not a maths guy. SO i found a bit hard to read it

Upgraded to this little lot on Friday :

2013-08-03%2011.44.10.jpg

Great gears. I am looking forwad to seeing more pics

Soldato
Phwoar.

This guy means serious business

I'm guessing DJing is a serious hobby/career of yours to spend that much.

Just a hobby, certainly not a career. Always wanted Pioneer gear because I love the layout and effects, theres nothing else is like it. The resale value will remain high if I decide to sell years from now. I also bought this on interest free finance so they don't seem all that expensive paying monthly.

Its like anything, you can buy the best car and why not if its a dream to have it!:cool:

Associate
Just a hobby, certainly not a career. Always wanted Pioneer gear because I love the layout and effects, theres nothing else is like it. The resale value will remain high if I decide to sell years from now. I also bought this on interest free finance so they don't seem all that expensive paying monthly.

Its like anything, you can buy the best car and why not if its a dream to have it!:cool:

It wont hold its money once a new model is released. Seen that unfold over the years.

Associate
Industry standard if your A) an actual pro and B) dj in a decent club

I still see CDJ-1000s covered in sticky beer residue and with faulty Go buttons all over the club scene. So unless you're a big name and on a rider request 2000s then they're only labelled industry standard for industry pros

imo ;)

Ive seen all kinds of problems with the 2ks - Nexus or original. Crashing, locking up, losing access to files etc. Thats why Im sticking with my 1k3's for the time being.

ajf

ajf

Soldato
not really bud as i use the wide end on the 17-40 a lot and the 24-70mm is just not wide enough

I had a similar decision a few years ago. Ended up with the Canon 17-40mm L - great lens and then the Sigma 24-70 f2.8 lens as the Canon was just too costly.
Been debating selling that though now and getting the 24-105 f4 as I could do with a bit more reach at times, but think I might miss the f2.8 DOF on my drop sensor.
For the money the Sigma isn't bad once the images are edited.

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Use your feet :p

I do a lot of the time and it does make you think of a shot more and find details by moving round etc.
I go to a few hill climbs though and often the 70mm end is just not quite enough on some parts, but on others you need the wide end too.

They don't like me standing in the middle of the track then for some reason:p

Soldato
And then it will sell out in 2 seconds flat like the Nexus 4 did!! It might even beat the Nexus 4's record!! :D

I want one! and I hope it comes in at £35ish (think it's $35 in the states) :)

Caporegime
It was only released in the US and sold out very quickly. It may appear for sale here when the Nexus 7 (2013) tablet goes on sale at the end of the month.

Never noticed these until now, googled it, correct me if I am wrong but it looks like it adds Apple's Airplay functionality to your TV? Which is basically one of the features of Apple TV.

Man of Honour
OP
Never noticed these until now, googled it, correct me if I am wrong but it looks like it adds Apple's Airplay functionality to your TV? Which is basically one of the features of Apple TV.

It streams video and music from Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Chrome or anything you can put in a Chrome tab. Device used can be a phone/tablet/pc/laptop. Not bad for s 35$ device.

Caporegime
It streams video and music from Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Chrome or anything you can put in a Chrome tab. Device used can be a phone/tablet/pc/laptop. Not bad for s 35$ device.

Yeah, just watched some Youtube videos, quite good for $35. Just I was thinking it would be pointless for me as I can do all that already with the ATV (and my receiver).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom