Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I stayed away from clipless pedals until I'm more competent :o

I think I'd jump in there as soon as you feel comfortable on the bike. I went clipless after just a handful of rides having not ridden a bike for several years. Took a few more rides to get used to doing a circular motion instead of a up down one you usually do without them. (only fell off once when I had unclipped one side and looked behind the other way when waiting for my friend to catch up)

Associate
Time to be good to myself :D Small project for my rig!

ibti.jpg

Associate
[DOD]Asprilla;24768324 said:
It's a great bike you've got there.

Thanks, I'm pleasantly surprised how nice a bit of kit it is for an "entry" level road bike.

I think I'd jump in there as soon as you feel comfortable on the bike. I went clipless after just a handful of rides having not ridden a bike for several years. Took a few more rides to get used to doing a circular motion instead of a up down one you usually do without them. (only fell off once when I had unclipped one side and looked behind the other way when waiting for my friend to catch up)

Ideally I just want to do like you say and get a good couple of rides in & get comfortable on it before going clipless.

Soldato
Carerra Subway, was looking for cheap bike to try and get fitter, not bad at £162

vzd9oo.jpg

Can anyone tell me if an 18" frame is too small for a 5' 10 person? thinking I should have went for the 20"

Permabanned
Carerra Subway, was looking for cheap bike to try and get fitter, not bad at £162

vzd9oo.jpg

Can anyone tell me if an 18" frame is too small for a 5' 10 person? thinking I should have went for the 20"

Should be ok..I have a 21" and I am 6ft 2". You should be around the 18"-19" bracket depending on your leg measurement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom