Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
ive got on of them S107G's Very good! take a good beating aswell!
but yea its no good in any wind/draft

i flew mine at work in the warehouse and landed it right up on a little beam, was awesome! got a big crowd cheer! ha

great little toy

Caporegime
I can personally say that yes, they will be better, but the Edi's are all about clarity, they do have a nice clean punch but its not offensive at all, i used mine with my Sky box at first and the sound on that was amazing and then i connected them to my PC with onboard and they were just as good... use headphones now though, so they are getting dusty in a box

Thanks.

Tough decision! I am wanting some "better" audio equipment since BF 4 is coming out soon :p But I just think that I will miss the surround sound setup too much :(

Wish I could hear these for myself!

Soldato
20130824_192209.jpg

Associate
Steve Carell's house from Forty Year Old Virgin just popped into my head :D. How many do you want? Where will you store/display them?!

I don't want all of them ;). There are 30 and I would like about 6 of them. I have some room on my shelf now after clearing out some of my old DVD's :).

I am not as bad as a friend who has 3 shelves full of anime characters. I thought that was a bit excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom