Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I have a 2012 DeathAdder, what do you think of the Sensei? The DeathAdder is probably the comfiest mouse i've used and fits my hand pretty nicely (small but I palm it), would you recommend having a look at the Sensei?

It's much smaller than the DA. It's comfortable, but due to the weird spread shape of the DA, it will probably feel undersized because of it. The RAW feels very nice (similar texture to the DA) but it's lighter and feels a little 'cheaper' as the DA feels quite sturdy.

The RAW isn't a bad mouse at all but I think you'd find it very difficult to jump from the DA to the RAW straight away. I'd advise against the RAW if you have large hands, but as you've said you have small hands, you'll probably get on okay with it although I'd say it's far less 'palmy' than the DA.

EDIT:

I'd disagree about the buttons. The DA buttons feel much nicer. The RAW's aren't bad but they're quite spongy.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Took her home this morning :)

Looks nice, but I just looked up the specs and they weren't exactly adventurous with the performance. 2.0 n/a developing 200hp, 0-60 in 7.6...that's fairly bog standard. Its looks suggest it should be faster somehow.

0-60 isn't everything by any means, I appreciate that, and it's won loads of awards so it's obviously a great car. Enjoy.

Soldato
After two weeks of tethering I am finally getting some proper broadband.

hrfrsy.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks nice, but I just looked up the specs and they weren't exactly adventurous with the performance. 2.0 n/a developing 200hp, 0-60 in 7.6...that's fairly bog standard. Its looks suggest it should be faster somehow.

0-60 isn't everything by any means, I appreciate that, and it's won loads of awards so it's obviously a great car. Enjoy.

7.6s? I had no idea it was that high. Still, it's a fantastic drivers car and I'd love one!

Soldato
I'm considering the talk talk fibre above mate, I've had the bog standard net ad it's been fine (bit slow p2p at busy times). Wonder if I phone up and say I'm leaving they'll give me it cheaper.

Also remember to turn off paper billing! (cost £1.50 ish)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm considering the talk talk fibre above mate, I've had the box standard net ad it's been fine (bit slow p2p at busy times). Wonder if I phone up and say I'm leaving they'll give me it cheaper.

Also remember to turn off paper billing! (cost £1.50 ish)

Cheers for the tip, I'll be sure to turn that off.

I'm really looking forward to it, provided I get the speeds quoted I should be downloading at around 7.5-8MB/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom