Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
One got these two just now:

lwhw.jpg

Stelly

Associate
What is that shaker called?

I always end up taking my powder in sandwich bags because my shaker is damn inside when it comes out of the dishwasher, it's quite wasteful really.

It's a Smartshake, few quid off Amazon. First day using it out of the house today and it's doing brilliantly... On my third serving.

Soldato
Looks nice, but I just looked up the specs and they weren't exactly adventurous with the performance. 2.0 n/a developing 200hp, 0-60 in 7.6...that's fairly bog standard. Its looks suggest it should be faster somehow.

0-60 isn't everything by any means, I appreciate that, and it's won loads of awards so it's obviously a great car. Enjoy.

Yeah they look the business but not sure why the manufacturer gimped out on the engine. When they first came out I was tempted but they actually go round the Nuremberg circuit slower than a VW Lupo!

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11488

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Being a driver's car doesn't mean it has to have lots of BHP and fast 0-60 times. Many people still forget this these days for cars like the GT86/BRZ.

Soldato
Being a driver's car doesn't mean it has to have lots of BHP and fast 0-60 times. Many people still forget this these days for cars like the GT86/BRZ.

this..

all people care about is bhp and 0-62.. when in reality there's a lot more needed in car for it to be fun and gt86 is epic fun and reviewed/rated as a proper drivers car.. IMO its a modern day ae86(ye ye it is kinda meant to be mk2 version of it) and it has done it well enough to be called a proper drivers car..

Soldato
Firstly, it's not actually THAT slow.

Secondly, it's dynamically very similar to a Cayman and so the handling is pretty epic for the money.

Thirdly, courtesy of Top gear power laps:

2hwzo8h.jpg

Not exactly comedy slow!

Transmission breaker
Don
Good Man,
I just stuck in a request to get my work SII upgraded to an S4. I had the S4 during the beta testing phase, and really liked it then so looking forward to getting a full production model. That said, I will still use my Note2 as my personal phone.

Soldato
I've been getting Iphones for my last couple of phones, but I am thinking about switching to whatever the newest Samsung Galaxy is when my contract is up for renewal next April. Apple seems to have got really lazy with their new designs compared to Samsung.

Only concern I have is I've bought a lot of songs and videos from itunes. Dont suppose I could use those on a Samsung? :(

Associate
I've been getting Iphones for my last couple of phones, but I am thinking about switching to whatever the newest Samsung Galaxy is when my contract is up for renewal next April. Apple seems to have got really lazy with their new designs compared to Samsung.

Only concern I have is I've bought a lot of songs and videos from itunes. Dont suppose I could use those on a Samsung? :(

Tunes yes, not sure on video.

It seems to be a pain to do as well. I got an S3 last year and tried using the Samsung convertors to shift all my crap from iTunes across including my text messages.

Took 12 hours and crashed the S3 so I got an iPhone 5 :(

Like the look of the HTC One though, metal and glass where the Sammy is like a kids calculator

Nix

Nix

Soldato
What's the difference between the SII and S4? I've got an SII and am due an upgrade but I get on with the SII absolutely fine, so wondering if there's any actual point in upgrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom