Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9689656298_da6e2b9361_c.jpg

I decided not to get that one. Never really was a fan of the original Star Trek, apart from some of the movies. Plus the original Enterprise really isn't that detailed.

I think the next model out of the collection I would want would be Voyager.

My thoughts exactly, I got the first one to see what they were like and was a bit let down by the body/engine quality being only cheap hollow plastic. I like the design of the 2nd one but it's so bland and blank when you look at it that I just don't think it's worth the cost. Looking forward to the Voyager one though as that's always been one of my fav designs.

My thoughts exactly, I got the first one to see what they were like and was a bit let down by the body/engine quality being only cheap hollow plastic. I like the design of the 2nd one but it's so bland and blank when you look at it that I just don't think it's worth the cost. Looking forward to the Voyager one though as that's always been one of my fav designs.

Yeah its just not worth £10. Tbh I dont think I'd even pay £1.99 for it. I really want the Defiant, Reliant and maybe the Borg sphere though. And the special DS9 one, whenever that comes out.

Got a few purchases to catch up on so here goes.

Some tea and jam. Assam loose leaf tea is the best!

3UG69Lwl.jpg

Synology DS 412+ 4 bay NAS with 4 x 3TB Red drives installed.

3frXUU6l.jpg

iRobot Roomba 770 - awesome piece of kit!

BdJvAlnl.jpg.png

Got a few purchases to catch up on so here goes.

Some tea and jam. Assam loose leaf tea is the best!

iRobot Roomba 770 - awesome piece of kit!

:eek: For that price, I hope it also makes your tea! :)

All joking aside, is Roomba any good?

Is it only suitable for carpets or can it handle wooden floors as well?

Regards

:eek: For that price, I hope it also makes your tea! :)

All joking aside, is Roomba any good?

Is it only suitable for carpets or can it handle wooden floors as well?

Regards

I only have carpet but it's fine on that. A lot of reviews said it was great on wooden floors too. Best thing about them is that they save you time and you can be doing something else whilst it hoovers for you! :-)

It's still a luxury good though really, but I could afford one so thought why the hell not lol.

We have a Samsung robot hoover at work. However, the cabinets in our showroom area where it was meant to be on duty are just the wrong height :(
It drives itself just far enough under the edges to get perfectly stuck.
Otherwise it was really good!

Finally, whetstones arrive, only taken about a month.
Not exactly what I want, but they're so hard to find and so expensive.

Small block is #700 combination big one is #1500 & #3000
It'll get me going, really I don't like combination and not really the grit I wanted. But can get them as and when now, as it should be more than good enough for the moment.

vad6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom