Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Finally, whets tones arrive, only taken about a month.
Not exactly what I want, but they're so hard to find and so expensive.

Small block is #700 combination big one is #1500 & #3000
It'll beget me going p, really I don't like combination and not really the grit I wanted. But canniest get them as and when now as it should be more than good enough for the moment.

Are you Stanley Unwin?

Man of Honour
OP
cm67.jpg

Something for those long winter nights:

6g5q.jpg

Soldato
The case is okay. It was only £50, nothing superb but It's designed around the passive cooler and does the job well.

Put a NAS in another room for your mass storage and enjoy the silence.

Been there and done that, whisper quiet isn't the same as 'silent' in my experience. Also there's the benefit of no dust being pushed out the case into the room, which is quite small and ends up stuffy quite easily.

Soldato
Finally, whetstones arrive, only taken about a month.
Not exactly what I want, but they're so hard to find and so expensive.

Small block is #700 combination big one is #1500 & #3000
It'll get me going, really I don't like combination and not really the grit I wanted. But can get them as and when now, as it should be more than good enough for the moment.

What swords are you going to sharpen :eek:

Soldato
Earth[Tera].bin;24901327 said:
Been there and done that, whisper quiet isn't the same as 'silent' in my experience. Also there's the benefit of no dust being pushed out the case into the room, which is quite small and ends up stuffy quite easily.
I often consider making a soundproof cabinet for my rig, but having a Cosmos II makes that quite a large job. Oh, and I'm bone idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom