Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have slate for my cheeses, yea! Although we only ever buy cheese if people come over, and then when it's not eaten it sits stinking our fridge out. Unless it's cheddar, that gets nailed by the kids.

Ha, I've already used it once! :D Job done. You can play around with the blade on it. So I'm going to have a play as I want to turn potatoes, to get off a continuous potato string, so I can wrap it around some black pudding, mushrooms and pancetta!

So yea, I'll use it once. Bit like the siphon gun, blow torch [insert most kitchen gadgets] :p

Soldato
Is that Mira Furlan too? Any other B5 peeps there? (Yes I know most of the main cast are dead. :( )

No it was only the two of them, Warwick Davis, a couple of guys from the TV show Merlin and I think some other woman who I didn't see any sign of. Dunno if maybe her Q&A was on before I got in.

And btw, its John Sheridan, not Sinclair. Sinclair was the first commander of Babylon 5 that Sheridan replaced :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
All the teas! Had some Somerset Ceylon at a relative's house this weekend. Couldn't find the same brand locally but Twinings always is good so...

rps20130909_204801_656.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom