Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That's something I could use. Where from and what did it cost?

Got it from Halfords online. They were doing 15% off last month for British Cycling members (10% normally). Got it for £407 delivered; Asgard sell it directly for £450 delivered but you have to buy the padlocks separately at a cost of another £19. They were included from Halfords which was a bonus. Also got Topcashback coming on it :)

Soldato
that bike holder looks a bit flimsy to me, i wouldnt mind putting a couple of cheap bikes in it but i would be paranoid of anything decent. it looks quite easy to break into.

It looks quite hard to break into IMO, the 2 locking points are covered to stop either an angle grinder or even bolt cutters being used and by the looks of the pictures its quality sheet metal used. but a determined thief will get into anything if they know what they are doing.

Can't type for toffee
Don
xs.jpg

Been after em for a while, at £155 I couldn't really say no :)

Soldato
Randomly was in a small town called Riquewihr at the weekend on the Alsace wine route and there was a very nice little Christmas shop.

Since as a family we have such a mishmash of decorations, and this year we're hosting, we thought we'd get a few new things.

Oh, and I got a fruit/veg turner, a glass cleaner (bloody long thin champagne glasses are a swine to clean!), CHEESE knives! and some wine bottle stoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom