Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GF asked if we should get a cat and I said no. I came home one evening to find a cat in the house.

I asked the GF if I could put together a racing car sim rig and put it in the lounge. She said no. So I've waited until she is away and put one in the lounge today (its 9pm here in NZ). Eye for an eye I say.

I fully expect to be raged at when she comes back and I be forced to move or sell it!!! My mates have said I am a brave man, but at least I have a few days to enjoy it.... Can't wait to get triple monitors!

This is amazing, you are a brave man taking the lounge telly lol. Post reaction video of her finding it please. Make sure your holding the cat, for effect.

Soldato
i just got rid of a 6 seater leather, sort of downsized to this:p to fit a new pc desk in lol.

It wasn't that cheap tbh :(

It'll be fine.

I have a similar sofa, albeit it slightly bigger :p, providing you arrange the cushions correctly support isn't an issue. The seat cushions can do with rotating & flipping periodically too.

Great style sofa for vegging out on though, enjoy :cool:

Soldato
This is amazing, you are a brave man taking the lounge telly lol. Post reaction video of her finding it please. Make sure your holding the cat, for effect.

The TV can be moved to face the other way so in theory it could stay there forever, but I know its not going to be allowed. It will ultimately end up in the spare room with 24" monitors but I can live the dream for the weekend anyway :)

Soldato
935784_10152938873630565_1186812881_n.jpg

Treat myself on the food shopping this morning, got the glass free :D

Soldato
The TV can be moved to face the other way so in theory it could stay there forever, but I know its not going to be allowed. It will ultimately end up in the spare room with 24" monitors but I can live the dream for the weekend anyway :)

Pfff, she wouldn't listen to you, why should you listen to her. I'd be pretty bloody miffed to find a cat I didn't want in the house! :p

Soldato
Yes, it took a while to get used to the cat. It chewed through my new speaker's cable, knocked my plants I was growing off a window sill, ran behind the TV almost pulling it over, etc. It eventually grew on me though, so you never know, maybe the racing seat will grow to be loved too :)

Soldato
They're not that bad, one of my relatives bought me these for my birthday back in April. Totally cheesy and I don't even work in criminal law :(

20130601_140325_zps1d041c7b.jpg

Soldato
They're not that bad, one of my relatives bought me these for my birthday back in April. Totally cheesy and I don't even work in criminal law :(

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g393/spursjb395/20130601_140325_zps1d041c7b.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]

I'd rather get a prince albert with one of these poking out each end than wear iphone cufflinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom