Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Two thoughts occurred to me recently. The first was that I've only ever watched Ghostbusters once. :o Secondly, despite being quite a fan of John Carpenter, I only own two of his films and I last saw They Live in the early 90's on ITV. I probably should've got the Blu-ray of it really...

HMS Hood book

I do like a good book about ships from the First and Second World war. As for Hood, she was probably the prettiest warship ever built. Shame about the glass jaw. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Arrived today!

I think I'm more of an actual book person, but having not tried one these before I thought I'd take a punt at it, especially at being only £30.

IMG_0891-1.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Do you have any pics of her? (Not trying to be creepy) just wanna see how fit she is compared to you.

;)

No pics I'm afraid, she is in good shape but her goals aren't really lifting. She does polenastics (dancing lol) and I've got her doing some compounds in the gym along side the cardio she seems set on doing.

Soldato
Well it looks like 3, maybe 4 of you are drinking there so can't be more £15 tops on drinks haha, that ain't that bad ;)

One of my friends had only just got there, the sun went shortly after though so we had to change pub.

This is my attempt at cutting down on drink.

£3.10 is a silly amount for a 330ml bottle, I refuse to buy Carling though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom