Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
ppcMlel.jpg

Logitech T650 wireless touchpad

Started getting weird, numb feeling in my index and middle finger on my mouse hand the last week so swapped out for a different mouse, then trackball to help but it didnt really - but this wee thing is actually really good. So will rotate between mouse and this and then the trackball to stop RSI and any other nastiness.

Soldato
Why thank you. Pistol is a custom TM Beretta. Rifile is G&D DTW M4 RAS CQB with Magpul bits and bobs and Genuine EoTech sight. :)

I only own the TM glock and it's very good I would buy another TM next time as well.

And if it's a pistol it would be a 1911 or bretta.

I got another new mag pouch today for £4 :D

Soldato
Woogie, that is a pretty outstanding purchase!!

Sweet armchair cruising, mate just picked up his FJR and another has a new GS1200 on order I'm sorely tempted for something for next year.

Yeah only went for the 650 but its comfortable as hell, May swap the seat for an aftermarket gel one though as after sitting on my backside 90% of the day at work the hour long commute home isnt as comfortable as I would like. I'd love a GS1200 but just couldn't justify the extra at the moment :(

Soldato
The Funds for my Upgrade from PDS-2013 to PDS-2014 finally came through!! :)

d9J031x.png

oqEUMpW.png

:cool::cool::)

I'm very envious! I wish I had inventor, it looks excellent. I use AutoCAD at work, but learnt CAD using SolidWorks. I miss how nice Solidworks was in terms of building up assemblies etc...AutoCAD on its own obvioulsy doesn't have that sort of thing, but Inventor looks beautiful! Just need to get work to invest...

Soldato
If they do!, then it also worth doing a 'Inventor Essentials' course! 4 Day's showing you the basics and touching on some more advanced stuff!! Well Worth it!!

I'm pretty much Self Taught on AutoCAD (been using it for 22 years!) started on Rev 4 (I've used LT, Full, Land Desktop, Civil 3D/Design, Electrical and Mechanical... But the Course was needed for Inventor!!

Still love it!! Really enjoy CAD work :)

Soldato
If they do!, then it also worth doing a 'Inventor Essentials' course! 4 Day's showing you the basics and touching on some more advanced stuff!! Well Worth it!!

I'm pretty much Self Taught on AutoCAD (been using it for 22 years!) started on Rev 4 (I've used LT, Full, Land Desktop, Civil 3D/Design, Electrical and Mechanical... and now (since 2012) Inventor

Still love it!! Really enjoy CAD work :)

Sounds very interesting. You have been at it a long time! I only started using AutoCAD in March when I joined my current company, but always found it really easy to pick up, and, as you say, really enjoyable.

I was vaguely trained by the chap that I took over from, and read some of a book on AutoCAD, but there's nothing like actually having to work on it to learn.

I think that, unfortunately, we don't need inventor here. I am hopefully going to be learning Revit at some point as I work in building services.

Man of Honour
Some hot suace :)

yoj8.jpg

Left to right
Vodoo sauce
Smokey chipotle sauce
Smoked scotch bonnet and red pepper
Naga napalm

Last edited:
Soldato
Some Fly London boots, arrived today :)

Fly_Londona.jpg

I bought these Ted Baker brogues last year (Originally had blue laces) but don't like to wear them every day and fancied some boots.

TB-LOAMa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom