Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
20130919_103615.jpg

RDM

RDM

Soldato
I guess you'd probably have to be over 16 (Maybe 18) to purchase one, but I don't think there's much else to it really.

There is no legal age restriction on buying a bow, some shops may have an in house one though.

My seven year old daughter has her own compound bow but we bought that second hand.

Soldato
I cannot see the justification of spending roughly £300 to play GTA.

I sold my PS3 about 4 months back, will just wait. Falling out of love with gaming :(

Nonsense!

You can pay £199 if you want to go the route of brand new and also have a good blu-ray player and extra fantastic game chucked in:

GTA V + Last of Us + PS3 500 GB £199.00

Or if you can't afford that going the second hand route you can get GTA 5 and a cheap SH 360 for between £100-120

Soldato
a9gi.jpg

ghmx.jpg

Been toying with the idea of getting one of these for ages. The locking mechanism on the pliers was a surprise. Reassuringly solid!

4lm3.jpg

Thought I'd get this to keep it company

Has this thread replaced the monthly ones? I used to enjoy the bickering when someone posted at 1 minute past midnight :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice looking bow mate, just started archery or being doing it for a long time?

Just getting going, hoping it grips me for a full time hobby, something other than gaming at least.

I went into a store last night and asked for some advice and the guy let me play with 4 bows, he actually tried to push me to the cheaper ones too, but I really liked the deep grip on that hoyt, so ended up going for that in the end. The price was a bit more expensive than online, but they offer a free limb exchange, so when my draw weight inevitably increases, I get new limbs free of charge, for as long as I do archery. Thought it was good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom