Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Upgrade RAM?

i have a stick of DDR3 that i took out my old laptop that i was going to stick in if its compatible but for browsing the net and a bit of finacial work a high spec isnt too important.

looking around it seems its a dual core i3 2365M which means the onboard graphics will be a HD3000 so its not going to be upto much for gaming but im at work at the moment so will check a bit better when i get home... either way im sticking with it as it seems to be a very nice bit of kit.

Associate
My new car :)

Z4M-1.jpg

Associate
The battery on my phone (S4) has started to bulge and the charger makes a high-pitched hissing sound, even when unplugged from the mains. Are those two problems linked perhaps?

The phone was shutting down numerous times each day but particularly when using the camera for more than 5 shots. I've been using the kit below since this morning and not had a single phone crash so far.

Apart from (hopefully) solving the battery issue my next favourite thing about it is the fact I can charge one battery in the charger itself and have my phone plugged in to the USB port on the side to charge the other battery.

£19.99 inc delivery from the rainforest if anyone is interested.

G0rCmrk.jpg

Soldato
The battery on my phone (S4) has started to bulge and the charger makes a high-pitched hissing sound, even when unplugged from the mains. Are those two problems linked perhaps?

The phone was shutting down numerous times each day but particularly when using the camera for more than 5 shots. I've been using the kit below since this morning and not had a single phone crash so far.

Apart from (hopefully) solving the battery issue my next favourite thing about it is the fact I can charge one battery in the charger itself and have my phone plugged in to the USB port on the side to charge the other battery.

£19.99 inc delivery from the rainforest if anyone is interested.

surely an S4 would be still under warrenty?

Associate
surely an S4 would be still under warrenty?

It is and I'm ringing Chitter Chatter tomorrow to hopefully get it sorted. I've only had the phone since June so I should be well within the manufacturer warranty period. At least at the end of it I'll have 3 batteries and a couple of chargers.

Man of Honour
OP
Cosimo, did you buy a GFX for like £900 not long ago? Do you still have that?

GTX Titan, here to stay to quite a while.

Jelly Mr Cosimo.

The prospect of the competed build makes me go all weak at the knees. :D

Very nice, that was just out of my budget so i had to settle for the 860i, very good build quality don't you think. :)

It was always going to be part of the build. It certainly looks the business, with performance to match the looks and a seven year warranty it will keep me going for a long time to come. :)

Just a few more items left on my list now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom