Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
8ls6.jpg

Picked up from LFCC yesterday, didn't realise Extremis was signed by Adi Granov until I got home :o

Tea Drinker
Don
Is there something that you're not telling us? :D

I haven't decided if you win the internet for having Batman pants or lose the internet for the fact that they are 'briefs' :D

Aren't they knickers?

The gusset is so narrow, I couldn't wear them without having some brain on show.

Ha they are for the wife.

Promised my son some batman pants if he got out of his nappies. So I bought them for him from superhero stuff .com with some knickers for the wife and a batman tshirt for me. Unfortunately after all that they didn't have any stock for my boy and didn't tell me till I opened the package.

Soldato
The Hitchens book is great , if you've not read 'The end of faith' Sam Harris is a good read and all RD books :)

Heard some good things about the Hitchens one. I've not long finished The God Delusion, also excellent! Apparently Dawkins comes across a bit more balanced and reasoned than Hitchens who is a bit more 'ranty'. Should be good :D

Will check out your suggestion.

Caporegime
Looks good. How deep is the worktop?

720mm, exactly the same as my last desk in fact. Deep enough for me, especially with the monitor wall mounted.

When I was reading up on this I noticed quite a few people using Ikea worktops which are only 600mm and I wanted deeper than that. I'm sure 600mm is enough for some people though.

Soldato
Yea, when I originally found the place I was shocked how cheap it was. I was expecting £350+ minimum!

found this place and moved in straight away. when the guy who had this bigger room moved out I jumped at it.

Its a nice place too, landlord is dead easy going. doesnt mind me bringing company home, he is a proper sound guy.

If I ever lived anywhere and the landlord objected me to bringing people home then I'd quickly move out. You're paying, you should be able to do pretty much as you would as if it was your own house.

Sounds like a lodger. Lodgers don't have the same rights or even many right at all unlike an AST agreement like what you would have if you rented a house/flat.

Soldato
Sometimes I don't understand the pull of London, as it just seems everyone from university is working there now.

Unfortunately, especially after the recent credit-crunch recession malarkey, there is far, far more job opportunities in London. Although this is of course industry specific.

I didn't want to come here, still ended up here for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom