Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
644265_10151994806890864_943210392_n.jpg

new bedding for new room.

Moved from single bedroom into the large room which has a king size bed :D :D
better wifi signal in here, has tv aerial, better decor, bigger window and a double plug socket instead of single.

All bills except food inc with rent (20mb unlimited internet, gas,electric,water)

£240 a month :D sorted!

£240 per month for a room? Where do you live?

Down the road from ocuk, Its alright tbh. area has undergone a lot of investment recently. don't have any trouble, 5 miles from work, morrisons down the road very close to all shops I need.

Are there even pillows in those pillowcases?

haha yea they look thin. the right one is the one I use, foam pillow. They look thin because the duvet is thick except the the left one which is a rubbish pillow

Yea, when I originally found the place I was shocked how cheap it was. I was expecting £350+ minimum!

found this place and moved in straight away. when the guy who had this bigger room moved out I jumped at it.

Its a nice place too, landlord is dead easy going. doesnt mind me bringing company home, he is a proper sound guy.

If I ever lived anywhere and the landlord objected me to bringing people home then I'd quickly move out. You're paying, you should be able to do pretty much as you would as if it was your own house.

Hahaha... try coming and living in London. Sure I live on the edge of Zone 1 but the prices are still painful...

My friend lived in London and was paying £600 a month for a crappy flat with three others. You can get an amazing flat for that price in Sheffield.

Sometimes I don't understand the pull of London, as it just seems everyone from university is working there now.

My friend lived in London and was paying £600 a month for a crappy flat with three others. You can get an amazing flat for that price in Sheffield.

Sometimes I don't understand the pull of London, as it just seems everyone from university is working there now.

I would say 95% of all the people I knew at uni moved to London after graduating. London has never appealed to me. There's money and opportunities there but there's also busy streets and expensive lifestyles. I stayed in the country and love it. There are proper jobs in the provinces too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom